- Name of posts:
- Senior Executive
- Junior Executive
- Educational qualification & Age limit:
- Senior Executive: First Class Graduate OR Post Graduate (Except Arts)/ Inter CA / CA / MBA / MCA / LLB.However PGDCA / DCA / JAIIB/ CAIIB will be preferred.
- 35 Years
- Junior Executive: First Class Graduate (Except Arts) OR Any Post Graduate (Except Arts). However, PGDCA/DCA/JAIIB/ CAIIB / COPA (with 1 year apprenticeship) preferable.
- 30 Years
- Senior Executive: 1.For Graduates, minimum 5 Years’ experience as a clerk with a Nationalized Bank / Scheduled Urban Co-Operative Bank OR Experience of 5 Years out of which 4 Years in a supervisor with a reputed Financial Institute. 2. For Post Graduates, 2 Years supervisory experience with Nationalized Bank / Scheduled Urban Co-Operative Bank. 3. No Experience required for CA / Inter CA. Candidate Should be well versed with Banking / Accounting software and computer knowledge
- Junior Executive: 2 years experience in any Co-Operative bank or any financial institute is preferable. Candidate Should be well versed with Computer knowledge
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Online application start from: 12/08/2017
- Last date for online application: 21/08/2017