- No. of posts: 09
- Name of posts:
- Staff Nurse: 04 Posts
- Lab Assistant: 03 Posts
- Physiotherapist: 01 Post
- Sr Technician Gr II (Orthotist): 01 Post
- Educational qualification & Age limit
- Staff Nurse: Certificate as Registered Nurse and Midwife having passed three years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other Institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council or B Sc (Nursing).
- 20 to 39 years
- Lab Assistant: 12th, (10+2 stage) with Science plus Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT).
- 18 to 30 years
- Physiotherapist: 10 + 2 (with science plus Diploma / Degree in Physiotherapy
- 18 to 29 years
- Sr Technician Gr II (Orthotist): Higher Secondary (10+2) with Science or equivalent with Degree in Prosthetics and Orthotics from recognized Institute with 5 years experience in Prosthetics and Orthotics manufacturing at a recognized Institute.
- 19 to 32 years
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in Prescribed application form along with attested photocopies of educational qualification, Technical Qualification, extra qualification and experience certificate of working experience send by Speed Post/ Courier/ Registered Post envelopes to given below address.
- Last date for receipt of application: 04/09/2017
- Interview date
- For Staff Nurse: 20/09/2017 to 23/09/2017 Onwards if required
- For Lab Asstt II: 25/09/2017 to 26/09/2017
- For Physiotherapist: 27/09/2017
- For Sr Technician Gr II (Orthotist): 28/09/2017
- View official advertisement & Download application form: Click here