National Institute of Technology - NIT published an official notification for Recruitment of Security Officer, Technical Assistant, Junior Engineers (Civil and Electrical) for 33 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 33 posts
- Name of posts:
- Security Officer: Not given
- Technical Assistants/Junior Engineers (Civil and Electrical): 33 posts
- Educational qualification:
- Security Officer: Bachelor degree with 5 years experience in supervising position in Army / Central Paramilitary Forces in Govt. organization / Educational / Private Organization. Preferences will be given to the persons who have served in the Army / Central Paramilitary Forces or such unformed services and possessing a valid Arms license. (OR) Holding analogous post.
- Technical Assistant: First Class Bachelor's (Honours) degree in Sciences in relevant subjects or equivalent grade (OR) First class Diploma in Engineering in the relevant field with excellent academic record (OR) Post-graduate degree in science or B.E. / B. Tech. in relevant field.
- Junior Engineers (Civil and Electrical): First class Diploma in Engineering in the relevant field with excellent academic record. (OR) Post-graduate degree in science or B.E. / B. Tech. in relevant field.
- Age limit:
- Security Officer: Below 35 Years
- Technical Assistants/ Junior Engineers (Civil and Electrical): Not exceeding 30 Years
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates needs to remain present at below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Interview date: 02/09/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.