Indian Air Force published an official notification for Recruitment of Group 'Y' (Non-Technical) posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- Name of posts: Group 'Y' (Non-Technical)
- Educational qualification: Candidate should have passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English
- Age limit: Candidates born between 13 January 1998 and 27 June 2001 (both days inclusive) are eligible to appear in the Recruitment Rally
- Application Fee: a
- Final selection will be based on Written Test, Adaptability Test-1, Adaptability Test-2, Medical Examination.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates needs to remain present at below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
Stadium, New Sama, Vadodara.
- Examination/Rally venue will be open from 0600h-1000h and the examinations will be conducted as per the details given below. Candidates (from designated districts of state of Gujarat and UT of Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli only as per schedule given below) fulfilling the domicile requirements and eligibility conditions and reporting up to 10 AM on 11 September 2017 and 19 September 2017 at the Rally Venue will only be permitted to appear in the Recruitment Test
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.