- No. of posts: 01
- Name of posts: Jr Research Fellow (JRF)
- Educational qualification: Candidate to be considered for appointment as Junior Research Fellow must have second class masters degree in Chemistry or related subject with a minimum of 55% marks for general category (50% in case of SC/ST/PH) or M.Phil in the subject concerned (Preferably Chemistry) or a related subject.
- Emoluments: (i) NET/GATE qualified-Rs. 25,000/- p.m.+ HRA (HRA will be given only in case of non-availability of accommodation in University). ii) Non-GATE/Non-NET- Rs. 16,000/- p.m.+ HRA. (HRA will be given only in case of non-availability of accommodation in University).
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application along with self-attested copies of Marksheets, Certificates/Degrees and latest Bio-Data with valid Email ID and Phone/Mobile No. should reach the undersigned by email.
- Last date for receipt of application: 21/08/2017
- View official advertisement: Click here