Gujarat University JRF Recruitment 2017
Gujarat University, Department of Chemistry published an official notification for Recruitment of Jr Research Fellow (JRF) for 01 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 01
- Name of posts: Jr Research Fellow (JRF)
- Educational qualification: Candidate to be considered for appointment as Junior Research Fellow must have second class masters degree in Chemistry or related subject with a minimum of 55% marks for general category (50% in case of SC/ST/PH) or M.Phil in the subject concerned (Preferably Chemistry) or a related subject.
- Emoluments: (i) NET/GATE qualified-Rs. 25,000/- p.m.+ HRA (HRA will be given only in case of non-availability of accommodation in University). ii) Non-GATE/Non-NET- Rs. 16,000/- p.m.+ HRA. (HRA will be given only in case of non-availability of accommodation in University).
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application along with self-attested copies of Marksheets, Certificates/Degrees and latest Bio-Data with valid Email ID and Phone/Mobile No. should reach the undersigned by email.
- Last date for receipt of application: 21/08/2017
- View official advertisement: Click here
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.