General Hospital Rajpipla published an official notification for Recruitment of Medical Officer, Lab Technician & Others for 05 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 05
- Name of posts:
- Medical Officer / General Physician: 01 Post
- Laboratory Technician: 01 Post
- Audiologist (NPPCD): 01 Post
- Audiometric Assistant (NPPCD): 01 Post
- Instructor (Young Hearing Impaired Children): 01 Post
- Educational qualification & Salary:
- Medical Officer / General Physician: MBBS or Equivalent from recognized Medical Counsel of India (Age: 65 years)
- Rs. 50,000/-
- Laboratory Technician: 12th Pass with DMLT Certificate
- Audiologist (NPPCD): A Bachelor in Audiology & Speech Language Pathology / B.Sc (Speech & hearing from a RCI recognized Institute.)
- Audiometric Assistant (NPPCD): A Technical person with 1 year diploma in hearing language and speech (DHLS) from a RCI recognized Institute.
- Instructor (Young Hearing Impaired Children): Diploma in training young deaf & hearing handicapped (DTYDHH) from RCI recognized institute to look after the therapy and training of the young hearing children at the district level.
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply
- Interested and eligible candidates needs to remain present at below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
Venue: Office of the Chief District Medical Officer cum Civil Surgeon, General Hospital, Rajpipla, Dist. Narmada.
- Interview date: 30/08/2017
- Registration time: 09:00 to 11:00
- View official advertisement: Click here
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.