- No. of posts: 05
- Name of posts:
- Medical Officer / General Physician: 01 Post
- Laboratory Technician: 01 Post
- Audiologist (NPPCD): 01 Post
- Audiometric Assistant (NPPCD): 01 Post
- Instructor (Young Hearing Impaired Children): 01 Post
- Educational qualification & Salary:
- Medical Officer / General Physician: MBBS or Equivalent from recognized Medical Counsel of India (Age: 65 years)
- Rs. 50,000/-
- Laboratory Technician: 12th Pass with DMLT Certificate
- Audiologist (NPPCD): A Bachelor in Audiology & Speech Language Pathology / B.Sc (Speech & hearing from a RCI recognized Institute.)
- Audiometric Assistant (NPPCD): A Technical person with 1 year diploma in hearing language and speech (DHLS) from a RCI recognized Institute.
- Instructor (Young Hearing Impaired Children): Diploma in training young deaf & hearing handicapped (DTYDHH) from RCI recognized institute to look after the therapy and training of the young hearing children at the district level.
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply
- Interested and eligible candidates needs to remain present at below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
Venue: Office of the Chief District Medical Officer cum Civil Surgeon, General Hospital, Rajpipla, Dist. Narmada.
- Interview date: 30/08/2017
- Registration time: 09:00 to 11:00
- View official advertisement: Click here