DHS Recruitment 2017
District Health Society Bhavnagar published an official notification for Recruitment of Staff Nurse, FHW & Others posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- Name of posts:
- Female Health Worker
- Laboratory Technician
- Junior Pharmacist
- Staff Nurse
- Educational qualification:
- Female Health Worker: FHW/ANM course recognised by Indian Nursing Council. Gujarat Nursing Council registration Compulsory should posses the basic computer course certificate. CCC Certificate required for additional qualification.
- Laboratory Technician: B.Sc. with chemistry or microbiology as principal subject or M.Sc. with organic chemistry or microbiology prescribed laboratory technician course by recognized institute. CCC Certificate required for additional qualification.
- Jr Pharmacist: Diploma Pharmacy/ Degree Pharmacy By recognized university, or an equivalent educational qualification. Must registered with Gujarat Pharmacy Council. CCC Certificate required for additional qualification.
- Staff Nurse: Diploma in General Nursing and Midwife from Gujarat Nursing Council. Registration is must. If Candidates From GN&M Not available The applicant from FHW/ANM course will be considered. CCC Certificate required for additional qualification.
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.