- Name of posts:
- Female Health Worker
- Laboratory Technician
- Junior Pharmacist
- Staff Nurse
- Educational qualification:
- Female Health Worker: FHW/ANM course recognised by Indian Nursing Council. Gujarat Nursing Council registration Compulsory should posses the basic computer course certificate. CCC Certificate required for additional qualification.
- Laboratory Technician: B.Sc. with chemistry or microbiology as principal subject or M.Sc. with organic chemistry or microbiology prescribed laboratory technician course by recognized institute. CCC Certificate required for additional qualification.
- Jr Pharmacist: Diploma Pharmacy/ Degree Pharmacy By recognized university, or an equivalent educational qualification. Must registered with Gujarat Pharmacy Council. CCC Certificate required for additional qualification.
- Staff Nurse: Diploma in General Nursing and Midwife from Gujarat Nursing Council. Registration is must. If Candidates From GN&M Not available The applicant from FHW/ANM course will be considered. CCC Certificate required for additional qualification.
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.