BHEL Technical Apprentice Recruitment 2017
Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited - BHEL, Electronics Division, Bengaluru published an official notification for Recruitment of Technical Apprentices for 310 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 310
- Name of posts: Technical Apprentices
- Educational qualification: Candidates who have successfully passed their Diploma in the Branch / Discipline mentioned below in the years 2015/2016/2017 from recognized institution by the Government shall be eligible. Candidates should have passed qualification examination after 01.01.2015
- Branch / Discipline: Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering / Civil Engineering / Mechatronic Engineering.
- Age limit: 18 to 27 years (as on 01/08/2017)
- Stipend: Rs.4000/- per month (Technician Apprentices (Diploma Holders)
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply
- Interested and eligible candidates needs to remain present at below mentioned address along with the following documents: (Original & 2 Sets Self -Attested)
- Diploma Certificate/Provisional Certificate
- Mark sheets of all years/semesters/consolidated mark sheet of Diploma qualification
- Class X / SSLC Certificate for Proof of Date of Birth.
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC*) issued by Competent Authority (If applicable) *OBC Format enclosed.
- Self-undertaking by the OBC candidate belonging to non-creamy layer. Format Enclosed.
- Disability Certificate from Competent Authority (If applicable)