- No. of posts: 310
- Name of posts: Technical Apprentices
- Educational qualification: Candidates who have successfully passed their Diploma in the Branch / Discipline mentioned below in the years 2015/2016/2017 from recognized institution by the Government shall be eligible. Candidates should have passed qualification examination after 01.01.2015
- Branch / Discipline: Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering / Civil Engineering / Mechatronic Engineering.
- Age limit: 18 to 27 years (as on 01/08/2017)
- Stipend: Rs.4000/- per month (Technician Apprentices (Diploma Holders)
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply
- Interested and eligible candidates needs to remain present at below mentioned address along with the following documents: (Original & 2 Sets Self -Attested)
- Diploma Certificate/Provisional Certificate
- Mark sheets of all years/semesters/consolidated mark sheet of Diploma qualification
- Class X / SSLC Certificate for Proof of Date of Birth.
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC*) issued by Competent Authority (If applicable) *OBC Format enclosed.
- Self-undertaking by the OBC candidate belonging to non-creamy layer. Format Enclosed.
- Disability Certificate from Competent Authority (If applicable)