Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited - NPCIL published an official notification for Recruitment of Trade Apprentices for 40 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 40 posts
- Name of posts: 09 post
- Fitter: 03 post
- Turner: 03 post
- Machinist: 09 post
- Electrician: 02
- Instrument Mechanic: 02 post
- Electronic Mechanic: 03 post
- PASSA: 09 post
- Welder: 02 post
- Educational qualification: ITI in Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Electronic Mechanic, PASSA, Welder Trade.
- Age limit: The age of the applicant should not be below 16 years. Maximum age limit is 24 years for General Candidates. Relaxation to SC/ST & OBC candidate would be given as per the Govt. of India directives.
- The candidates will be short listed for training on the basis of marks obtained in their ITI standard/course.
How to apply:
- Interested candidates may download the application form (Annexure-1) from the npcil website www.npcil.nic.in/Carreer&HR Management/Opportunities. Before applying the candidate should ensure his/her eligibility for apprentice training.
- The duly filled in application form affixing your passport size photograph on the space provided along with self-attested copies of all supported documents may be sent in the following the address.
- Last date for receipt of application: 16/08/2017
- View official advertisement & Download application form here
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.