National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology - NIELIT Scientist- 'B' and Scientific/Technical Assistant -'A' posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No of post: 340 posts
- Name of posts:
- Scientist- 'B': 81 posts
- Scientific/Technical Assistant -'A': 259 posts
- Educational qualification:
- Scientist- 'B': BE/ B.Tech. in Computer Science or Computer Eng, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication
- Scientific/Technical Assistant -'A': M.Sc./MS/MCA/B.E/B.Tech in any one or in combination of below mentioned fields: Physics, Electronics, Applied Electronics,Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Telecommunications, Computer and networking security, Software System, Information Technology, Management, Informatics, Computer Management, Bioinformatics, Remote Sensing, Geographical Information System(GIS), Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Statistics, Computational linguistics, Information Science, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Design
- Age limit: Upper Age limit not exceeding 30 years
- Application Fee:
- For General and all other: Rs. 800/- per application.
- For SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates: NIL
- Final selection will be based on Interview & written examination.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Interested and eligible candidates needs to remain present at below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Last date for online application: 28/08/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.