- No. of posts: 196 posts
- Name of posts: (Engineering Graduate)
- Civil: 54 posts
- Mechanical: 17 posts
- Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics: 24 posts
- Aeronautical/ Aviation/ Aerospace/ Ballistics/ Avionics: 12 posts
- Computer Sc & Eng/ Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M.Sc (Computer Sc): 34 posts
- Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication: 30 posts
- Electronics / Opto Electronics/ Fibre Optics/ Micro Electronics & Microwave: 14 posts
- Architecture/ Building Construction Technology: 03 posts
- Production Eng: 06 posts
- Educational qualification: For SSC(T)-50 Men & SSC(T)-21 Women -> Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering course are eligible to apply. The candidates studying in the final year examination of Degree Course should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at OTA. Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at OTA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite Degree Certificate within the specified time. For SSCW (Non Tech-21) -> Graduation Degree in any discipline
- Age limit:
- SSC(T)-50 Men and SSC(T)-21 Women -> 20 to 27 years as on 01 Apr 2018 (Candidates born between 02 Apr 91 and 01 Apr 98) (both dates inclusive).
- SSCW(Non Tech) -> 19 to 29 years as on 01 Jan 2018 (including four years relaxation), born between 02 Jan 89 and 01 Jan 99) (both dates Inclusive).
- For SSCW(Tech) -> 20-31 years as on 01 Apr 2018 (including four years relaxation) bom between 02 Apr 87 and 01 Apr 98 (both dates inclusive).
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Last date for online application: 31/08/2017