Gujarat Urban Livelihood Mission - GULM published an official notification for Recruitment of State Mission Manager - HR & Capacity Building for 01 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 01 post
- Name of posts: State Mission Manager - HR & Capacity Building
- Educational qualification: Two year full time Postgraduate diploma in Management/MBA or Masters in any other relevant discipline with minimum 55% along with 5 years of experience Or Graduate with minimum 55% from government recognized institutes with 8 years of experience in staff recruitment, training and capacity building work with state level projects.
- Experience: The person should have, in addition to the above Mentioned competencies, acknowledged capabilities in client management; excellent negotiation skills; ability to handle large scale recruitment; developing a theme based capacity building strategy and modules, Working Knowledge of Gujarati & English language etc.
- Age limit: up to 45 years
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Last date for receipt of application: 21/08/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.