- Name of posts: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Educational qualification:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): M. Sc. (Geology) First class Degree with at least 60 %
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): M.Sc., in Microbiology First class Degree with at least 60 %
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): One year in surface geochemical prospecting techniques for hydrocarbon exploration (OR) One year field experience for the collection of soil / sediment samples besides exposure to operation of equipment's AAS, GC etc. along with the processing of the analytical results.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): One year experience in microbial prospecting techniques for hydrocarbon exploration (OR) One year experience in microbiological prospecting leading to the Isolation, preservation of bacterial cultures.
- Age limit: The upper age limit is 28 years as on the closing date of the application. The upper age limit shall be relaxable to the candidates belonging for SC / ST candidates (5 years relaxation), OBC candidates (3 years), and other entitled categories as per the Government of India rules.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Last date for receipt of application: 15/09/2017
- View official advertisement here