Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute - GERMI published an official notification for Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- Name of posts: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Educational qualification:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): M. Sc. (Geology) First class Degree with at least 60 %
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): M.Sc., in Microbiology First class Degree with at least 60 %
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): One year in surface geochemical prospecting techniques for hydrocarbon exploration (OR) One year field experience for the collection of soil / sediment samples besides exposure to operation of equipment's AAS, GC etc. along with the processing of the analytical results.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): One year experience in microbial prospecting techniques for hydrocarbon exploration (OR) One year experience in microbiological prospecting leading to the Isolation, preservation of bacterial cultures.
- Age limit: The upper age limit is 28 years as on the closing date of the application. The upper age limit shall be relaxable to the candidates belonging for SC / ST candidates (5 years relaxation), OBC candidates (3 years), and other entitled categories as per the Government of India rules.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Last date for receipt of application: 15/09/2017
- View official advertisement here
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.