- Name of posts: National Eligibility Test (UGC- NET) November 2017
- Exam date: 05/11/2017
- Educational qualification: Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities/institutions. For More details please read Official Notification.
- Age limit:
- Junior Research Fellowship: Not more than 28 years as on 01.11.2017
- Assistant Professor: There is no upper age limit for applying for eligibility for Assistant Professor.
- Application Fee: General: Rs. 1000/- , Other Backward Classes (Non-creamy layer), as per the Central list of OBC available on website: www.ncbc.nic.in : Rs. 500/-, SC/ST/PwD: Rs. 250/-
- Final selection will be based on written examination
Exam pattern & Syllabus
- Written exam pattern & Syllabus for written exam: Click here
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Online application start from: 11/08/2017
- Last date for online application: 11/09/2017
- Last date for Fees: 12/09/2017
- Correction in Particulars of application form on the website: 19/09/2017 to 25/09/2017