MSU Project Fellow Recruitment 2017
- No. of posts: 02
- Name of posts: Project Fellow
- Educational qualification: Masters degree in Social Sciences with at least 55 % marks (or equivalent grade) (Human Development and Family Studies. Social Work, Psychology. Sociology. Anthropology. Public Health, Nutrition. Anthropology. Economics. and allied fields) from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university
- Salary: Rs. 14000/- per month
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.