MSU Project Fellow Recruitment 2017
The Maharaja Sayajirao University - MSU Baroda published an official notification for Recruitment of Project Fellow for 02 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 02
- Name of posts: Project Fellow
- Educational qualification: Masters degree in Social Sciences with at least 55 % marks (or equivalent grade) (Human Development and Family Studies. Social Work, Psychology. Sociology. Anthropology. Public Health, Nutrition. Anthropology. Economics. and allied fields) from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university
- Salary: Rs. 14000/- per month
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
Address: UGC-CAS phase III, Department of Human Development and Family Studies. Faculty of Family and Community Sciences, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara