The Maharaja Sayajirao University - MSU Baroda published an official notification for Recruitment of Assistant Professors & Teaching for 31 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 31
- Name of posts:
- Educational qualification: View detail in Above Mentioned Advertisement Link.
- Application Fee: The online application form fee is fixed as of Rs. 500/ - (Rs. 125 for SC/ST Candidates) that shall require being paid online only. This amount shall not be accepted in cash, money order, demand draft and postal order or through any other financial instrument except online payment. The aforesaid application fee is nonrefundable and no inquiries will be entertained in this regard by the University.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts. The hard copy of the system generated form, along with required enclosures and supporting relevant documents need to be submitted by the applicant to the office of the concerned "Dean" of the Faculties (OR) Principals of the Colleges (OR) Heads of Institutions, at the time of Personal interview if the candidate is called for the personal interview.
- Online application start from: 05/07/2017
- Last date for online application: 15/07/2017 (till 6:00 p.m.)
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.