MGVCL Asst Law Officer Jobs 2017
- No. of posts: 07
- Name of posts: Assistant Law Officer
- Educational qualification: Special LLB with minimum 60 % from Government Recognized University with regular course or five years integrated course in law with 60 % marks.
- Experience: Minimum 03 years of working experience in Corporate Sector/Public Sector/Power Sector or as practicing Advocate in Court of Law.
- Age limit (As on 25/07/2017): 35 years
- Application Fee: A Non-Refundable Application Fee of Rs. 500 /- UR and SEBC Candidates and Bank charges of Rs. 60 /- shall be paid by the applicant to the bank. Application fee once paid will not be refunded on any account. The fee can be paid “online” though Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking or in any of the Branches of State Bank of India.
- Final selection will be based on written examination & Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Online application start from: 25/07/2017
- Last date for online application: 22/08/2017 (till 06:00 PM)
- Last Date of Manual Payment of Recruitment Fees at any of the SBI branch using System generated SBI Challans: 24/08/2017 (Up to Bank Working Hours)
- View official advertisement
- Assistant Law Officer (Circle Office & Corporate Office): Click here
- Assistant Law Officer (Corporate Office): Click here
- Apply online