MGVCL Asst Law Officer Jobs 2017
Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Ltd. - MGVCL published an official notification for Recruitment of Assistant Law Officer posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 07
- Name of posts: Assistant Law Officer
- Educational qualification: Special LLB with minimum 60 % from Government Recognized University with regular course or five years integrated course in law with 60 % marks.
- Experience: Minimum 03 years of working experience in Corporate Sector/Public Sector/Power Sector or as practicing Advocate in Court of Law.
- Age limit (As on 25/07/2017): 35 years
- Application Fee: A Non-Refundable Application Fee of Rs. 500 /- UR and SEBC Candidates and Bank charges of Rs. 60 /- shall be paid by the applicant to the bank. Application fee once paid will not be refunded on any account. The fee can be paid “online” though Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking or in any of the Branches of State Bank of India.
- Final selection will be based on written examination & Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Online application start from: 25/07/2017
- Last date for online application: 22/08/2017 (till 06:00 PM)
- Last Date of Manual Payment of Recruitment Fees at any of the SBI branch using System generated SBI Challans: 24/08/2017 (Up to Bank Working Hours)
- View official advertisement
- Assistant Law Officer (Circle Office & Corporate Office): Click here
- Assistant Law Officer (Corporate Office): Click here
- Apply online
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.