Kandla Port Trust - KPT published an official notification for Recruitment of Apprentices for 198 posts in the following ITI trades & Engineering faculties. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 198
- Name of posts:
- Diploma Engineering Disciplines: 35 Posts
- ITI Trade: 148 Posts
- Degree Engineering Disciplines: 15 Posts
- Educational qualification:
- ITI Trade: Passed 10th class and ITI certificate in the respective trade.
- Diploma Engineering Disciplines: Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Civil Engineering.
- Degree Engineering Disciplines: Graduate in Electrical / Mechanical / Civil Engineering.
- Age limit (as on 10/09/2017): Below 28 years
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents. Application compulsory along with the duly self-attested photocopies of following documents:
- Passports photos - 5 nos.
- SSC / Matriculation Marksheet
- ITI / Diploma / Degree Certificate & Marksheets
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Cast Certificate of PWD (if applicable)
- Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Linked bank account