KSKV Kachchh University Teaching Posts Recruitment 2017
- No. of posts: 13
- Name of posts:
- Professor: 04 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 06 Posts
- Associate Professor: 03 Posts
- Educational qualification:
- Professor: An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned / allied / relevant discipline and published work of high quality actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and / or research / policy papers.
- Assistant Professor: Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the master’s degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. Besides fulfilling the above qualification, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET\SET.
- Associate Professor: Good Academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned / allied / relevant disciplines. A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
- Application Fee: DD of Rs.1500/- (Rs.500/- in case of SC/ST/PH candidate) (non refundable) drawn in favour of "The Registrar, K.S.K.V. Kachchh University, Bhuj", payable at Bhuj should be attached with the application for each post.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Application form along with details of essential qualifications, experiences, pay scale, general terms and conditions etc can be downloaded from below link. The duly filled application in 05 (Five) copies with required testimonials should reach Personally / RPAD to given below address. The envelope containing application should be marked with "Application for the post of ___________ (Name of the post Applied for)"
Address: Registrar, K.S.K.V. Kachchh, University, Bhuj - 370001