GVK EMRI Recruitment 2017
GVK Emergency Management & Research Institute - EMRI, Junagadh, Dahod, Tapi & Ahmedabad published an official notification for Recruitment of Ambulance Driver (Pilot), EMT & Pharmacist posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- Name of posts:
- Ambulance Driver (Pilot)
- Educational qualification & Age Limit:
- Ambulance Driver (Pilot): 10th pass, Having H.M.V. license & having 5 years driving experience
- 25 to 35 year
- EMT: Std. 12 + ANM/GNM, HAT, B.Sc.
- 18 to 28 years
- Pharmacist: B.Pharm and D.Pharm, fresh or experienced in relevant field.
- 18 to 30 year
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates needs to remain present at below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Junagadh: Junagadh District Panchayat Guest House, Junagadh City - 1, Nr. Geeta Lodge, Junagadh
- Dahod: Dahod Technical School, 108 Ambulance, Dahod
- Tapi: 108 District Office, Dy Engineer Office, Nr. Pulata Circle, Vyara, Tapi
- Ahmedabad: GVK EMRI, Gujarat - 108 Emergency Management Center, Naroda - Kathvada Road, Naroda, Ahemdabad.
- Interview date:
- Junagadh: 18/07/2017
- Dahod / Tapi: 20/07/2017
- Ahmedbad: 27/07/2017 & 28/07/2017
- Interview time: 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM