DHS Rajkot Recruitment 2017
- No. of posts: 05
- Name of posts:
- Pharmacist: 01 Post
- Laboratory Technician: 02 Posts
- District Accountant: 01 Post
- Sanitary Inspector: 01 Post
- Educational qualification:
- Pharmacist: Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institute OR Diploma holder in Pharmacy. Candidate should be registered in Gujarat State Pharmacy Council.
- Laboratory Technician: B.Sc in Chemistry / Microbiology (Main Subject) from recognized university and D.M.L.T./M.L.T.
- District Accountant: Graduate in Commerce Stream with Diploma / Certificate in Computer Application. Knowledge or computer software (accounting software, M.S.Office / GIS Software etc) and hardware. Basic skills in office management and filling systems. Good typing and data entry skills in English & Gujarati.
- Sanitary Inspector: Sanitary Inspector course from govt. approved institute or basic training course in Health worker from recognized institute.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates needs to remain present at below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
Venue: District Program Manegment Unit, Health Branch, Race Course Chowk, District Panchayat, Rajkot
- Interview date:
- Pharmacist / Laboratory Technician / District Accountant: 15/07/2017
- Sanitary Inspector: 19/07/2017
- Registration Time: 09:00 to 11:00