DHS Rajkot Recruitment 2017
District Health Society Rajkot published an official notification for Recruitment of Accountant, Sanitary Inspector & Others for 05 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 05
- Name of posts:
- Pharmacist: 01 Post
- Laboratory Technician: 02 Posts
- District Accountant: 01 Post
- Sanitary Inspector: 01 Post
- Educational qualification:
- Pharmacist: Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institute OR Diploma holder in Pharmacy. Candidate should be registered in Gujarat State Pharmacy Council.
- Laboratory Technician: B.Sc in Chemistry / Microbiology (Main Subject) from recognized university and D.M.L.T./M.L.T.
- District Accountant: Graduate in Commerce Stream with Diploma / Certificate in Computer Application. Knowledge or computer software (accounting software, M.S.Office / GIS Software etc) and hardware. Basic skills in office management and filling systems. Good typing and data entry skills in English & Gujarati.
- Sanitary Inspector: Sanitary Inspector course from govt. approved institute or basic training course in Health worker from recognized institute.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates needs to remain present at below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
Venue: District Program Manegment Unit, Health Branch, Race Course Chowk, District Panchayat, Rajkot
- Interview date:
- Pharmacist / Laboratory Technician / District Accountant: 15/07/2017
- Sanitary Inspector: 19/07/2017
- Registration Time: 09:00 to 11:00