DHS Botad Recruitment 2017
District Health Society, Botad published an official notification for Recruitment of Staff Nurse & FHW posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- Name of posts:
- Female Health Worker
- P.H.N / H.L.V
- Staff Nurse
- Educational qualification:
- Female Health Worker: ANM/FHW Course & Compulsory registration in GNC.
- Salary: Rs. 11,000/-
- P.H.N / H.L.V: NHN / FHS / MPW / FHW with 3 years experience in Govt. Health Department.
- Salary: Rs. 12,000/-
- Staff Nurse: B.Sc / GNM from Gujarat / Indian Nursing Council. Having registration in Gujarat Nursing Council.
- Salary: Rs. 11,500/-
- Age limit: 18 to 45 years
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates needs to remain present at below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
Venue: Office of Cheif District Health Officer, 3rd Floor, Taluka Seva Sadan, Health Department, Botad
- Interview date: 10/07/2017
- Registration time: 10:00 to 11:00