Veer Narmad South Gujarat University - VNSGU published an official notification for Recruitment of Teaching Assistant for 02 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 02
- Name of posts: Teaching Assistant
- Educational qualification: Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the master’s degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET. Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) above, candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph. D. degree shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Teaching Assistant. NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such masters programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Last date for online application: 28/07/2017
- Last Date to Send Hard copies: 05/08/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.