- No. of posts: 04 post
- Name of posts:
- Librarian: 01 post
- Director of Physical Education & Youth Welfare: 01 post
- Controller of Examination: 01 post
- Assistant Librarian: 01 post
- Educational qualification: Master's degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC Seven point scale and consistently good academic record. At least thirteen years’ as a Deputy Librarian in a University Library or eighteen years’ experience as a college librarian. Evidence of innovative library service and organization of published work. Desirable. M.Phil / Ph.D. degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation / Archives and Manuscript keeping. (Note : However, the minimum requirement of 55% should not be insisted upon for the existing incumbent who are already in the University system. The minimum requirement in such case shall be at least 50% marks of Master’s degree level.) Knowledge of Gujarati is essential.
- Application Fee: Rs.1000/- (Rs.500/- in the case of SC/ST)For the form fee shall have to be sent along with filled in form so as to reach the undersigned on Before 22/08/2017.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Last date for receipt of application: 22/08/2017