- Name of posts: District Program Coordinator
- Educational qualification: MBA/PG Diploma in Management/ Health Administration from a recognized Institute/University, Preference will be given to who those have worked in the field of Development /Health at District State level. Basic knowledge of computer.
- Experience: At least 1 year of work experience.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates needs to remain present at below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Interview date: 27/06/2017 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- View official advertisement: here