Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme - RNTCP published an official notification for Recruitment of District Program Coordinator posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- Name of posts: District Program Coordinator
- Educational qualification: MBA/PG Diploma in Management/ Health Administration from a recognized Institute/University, Preference will be given to who those have worked in the field of Development /Health at District State level. Basic knowledge of computer.
- Experience: At least 1 year of work experience.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates needs to remain present at below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Interview date: 27/06/2017 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- View official advertisement: here
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.