NPPCD Nadiad Recruitment 2017
General Hospital, Nadiad published an official notification for Recruitment of Instructor, Audiologist & Audiometric Assistant under NPPCD. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 03
- Name of posts:
- Instructor: 01 Post
- Audiologist: 01 Post
- Audiometric Assistant: 01 Post
- Educational qualification:
- Instructor: Diploma in training young deaf and hearing handicapped (DTYDHH) from RCI recognized institute to look after the therapy and training of the young hearing impaired children at the district level.
- Salary: Rs. 15,000/-
- Audiologist: A Bachelor in Audiology & Speech Language Pathology / B.S.C. (speech and hearing). from RCI recognized institute.
- Salary: Rs. 12,000/-
- Audiometric Assistant: A technical person with 1 year diploma in hearing language and speech (DHLS) from RCI recognized institute.
- Salary: Rs. 15,000
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates needs to remain present at below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Interview date: 29/06/2017
- Interview time: 12:00 noon
- View official advertisement: Click here
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.