NPCDCS Recruitment 2017
National Program for Prevention and Control of Cancer, Diabetes, Cardiovascular Diseases & Stroke (NPCDCS), Gandhinagar published walk in interview notification for recruitment for District Program Officer posts on 11 month contractual base at General Hospital. For more details about this recruitment like, educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure as under. You can view official advertisement by following links.
- No. of Posts: 9
- Name of posts: District Program Officer
- Center Name: Junagadh / Surendranagar / Narmada/ Banaskantha /Porbandar / Dahod /Arvalli / Rajkot /Devbhumi Dwarka
- Educational qualification: MBBS degree from university or institution recognized by medical council of India.
- Age limit: 67 years
- Salary: Rs. 60,000/-
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates may attend interview along with application, attested certificate, passport size photograph, attested experience certificate at below mentioned address.
Venue: Office Additional Director (Medical Service), State NCD Cell, 1st Floor, Block No.5, Dr. Jivraj Mehta Bhavan, Gandhinagar
- Interview date: 15/06/2017
- Interview time: 10:00 AM
- View official advertisement: Click here
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.