NIOH MTS Recruitment 2017
National Institute of Occupational Health - NIOH, Ahmedabad published an official notification for Recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff - Technical posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 08
- Name of posts: Multi Tasking Staff (Technical)
- Educational qualification: High School/Matric/equivalent from a recognized board.
- Experience: Working experience of 2 years in laboratory/animal house of any recognized Institute/ Hospital
- Age limit: 18 to 25 Years.
- Application Fee: A Demand Draft for Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only) payable in favour of “Director, National Institute of Occupational Health, Ahmedabad” & shall be forwarded to the Director, National Institute of Occupational Health, Meghaninagar, Ahmedabad – 380 016 on or before the closing date. The SC/ST/Women candidate and physically handicapped candidates (PH) are exempted from the application fee payable in the form of DD. Demand Draft are payable by all other candidates including ICMR employees.
- Selection shall be by the competitive written examination/test consisting of objective type questions on the basic knowledge of the General Science, Mathematics and General knowledge, General Analytical Ability.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Last date for receipt of application: 15/07/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.