Nadiad Nagarpalika published an official notification for Recruitment of Urban Planner/ Town Planning Specialist, Municipal Civil Engineer, Social Development Specialist, M.I.S. Specialist for 04 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 04
- Name of posts: 01 post
- Urban Planner/ Town Planning Specialist: 01 post
- Municipal Civil Engineer: 01 post
- Social Development Specialist: 01 post
- M.I.S. Specialist: 01 post
- Educational qualification & Experience:
- Urban Planner/ Town Planning Specialist: Post Graduate or Graduate Degree in Urban Planning or Regional Planning or Geography, Minimum of 3-5 years of work experience in urban planning with experience of urban infrastructure projects/ affordable housing/slum development projects. The experience of reform oriental projects is desirable. Fluency in local language desirable.
- Municipal Civil Engineer: Post Graduate or Graduate Degree in Engineering with specialization in public health engineering or diploma in Engineering. At least 3 years of experience in procurement, design and supervision of infrastructure works. Ability to assist ULBs to set standards and procedures for ensuring quality and monitoring compliance. Prior experience as a municipal engineer will be an added advantage. Fluency in local language essential.
- Social Development Specialist:
- M.I.S. Specialist: Post graduate/graduate/ Diploma in Computer Science/ Electronics or MCA/PGDCA 3-5 years or work experience in government/semi govt./ autonomous organisation/private company of repute. Experience in software development and database management Fluency in local language essential.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Last date for receipt of application: 07/07/2017
- View official advertisement here
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.