Karur Vysya Bank PO Recruitment 2017
The Karur Vysya Bank Limited, a leading Private Sector Bank in India invites online applications for appointment of Probationary Officers (Scale I cadre) from the qualified candidates. You can view official notification by following link.
- Name of posts: Probationary Officers (Scale I)
- Educational qualification:
- Any candidate who has completed Post Graduate Degree (10+2+3+2 or 10+2+5) or Double Degree holders (10+2+3+2 or 10+2+3+2/3) or B.E.,B.Tech. B.Sc. Agri. (10+2+4) under regular course from a college affiliated to a recognized University with 60% of marks and above.
- Candidates who are appearing for the final semester of their Post Graduation - PG from a college affiliated to a recognized University (final exam in May / June 2017) can also apply with aggregate of 60% marks and above without any standing arrears at the time of applying.
- Any Degree / P.G. obtained through Correspondence or Open University is not eligible.
- If the percentage of marks is in CGPA mode, the same should be converted into equivalent percentage.
- Age limit: Maximum 28 years - Candidate must have born after 31.05.1989
- Application Fee: For All Candidates (No reservation) Rs.600/- (Rs.Six Hundred Only)
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Opening Date of Online Registration: 10/06/2017
- Last Date of Online Registration: 19/06/2017
- Payment of Application Fees (online): 10/06/2017 to 19/06/2017
- Date of online exam Tentatively in the month of July 2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.