- Name of posts:
- Urban Planner/ Town Planning Specialist
- Municipal Civil Engineer
- Social Development Specialist
- M.I.S. Specialist
- Educational qualification:
- Urban Planner/ Town Planning Specialist: Post Graduate or Graduate Degree in Urban Planning or Regional Planning or Geography, Minimum of 3-5 years of work experience in urban planning with experience of urban infrastructure projects/ affordable housing/slum development projects. The experience of reform oriental projects is desirable. Fluency in local language desirable.
- Municipal Civil Engineer: Post Graduate or Graduate Degree in Engineering with specialization in public health engineering or diploma in Engineering. At least 3 years of experience in procurement, design and supervision of infrastructure works. Ability to assist ULBs to set standards and procedures for ensuring quality and monitoring compliance. Prior experience as a municipal engineer will be an added advantage. Fluency in local language essential.
- Social Development Specialist: Post Graduate/ Graduate or Diploma in Social Sciences, with practical experience of working with community/ slums in the urban area. 3-5 years experience in undertaking social and community development initiatives and appraisals in the municipal environment. Experience in participatory methods, social mobilization, social analysis, resettlement and rehabilitation. Knowledge and experience in participatory planning and community mobilization.
- M.I.S. Specialist: Post graduate/graduate/ Diploma in Computer Science/ Electronics or MCA/PGDCA 3-5 years or work experience in government/semi govt./ autonomous organisation/private company of repute. Experience in software development and database management Fluency in local language essential.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Last date for receipt of application: Within 15 days from the date of Advt. Published (Advt. Published Date: 22-06-2017)
- View official advertisement Click here