IOCL Medical Officer Jobs 2017
- Name of posts: Medical Officer
- Educational qualification:
- Essential: Minimum MBBS with completed internship and registration with Medical Council of India. Candidates with Diploma in Medical Specialty and Post Graduate qualification (MD / MS) in Medicine / Surgery and Obst. & Gynecology may be considered.
- Desirable: (i) PG Qualification in Medicine / Surgery and Obst. & Gyanaecology will be additional advantage. (ii) Diploma in Industrial Health / Certificate in Industrial Health or Associate Fellowship Industrial Health.
- Experience: MBBS with 1 year experience in Surgery / General Medicine in a reputed / Dedicated Hospital / Nursing Home.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates who meet the above minimum qualification & experience are invited for 'walk in interview' with latest passport size photograph and Original as well as attested photocopies of all the certificates of educational qualification and experience.
- Interview Date: 20/06/2017
- Interview Time: 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM