IOCL Medical Officer Jobs 2017
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Refineries Division, Gujarat published walk in notification for recruitment for Contingent Duty Medical Officer (CDMO) - General Duty. View more details about recruitment for e.g, educational qualification, selection process, age limit, salary details, how to apply, no of posts, name of posts, important dates, important links all are as under.
- Name of posts: Medical Officer
- Educational qualification:
- Essential: Minimum MBBS with completed internship and registration with Medical Council of India. Candidates with Diploma in Medical Specialty and Post Graduate qualification (MD / MS) in Medicine / Surgery and Obst. & Gynecology may be considered.
- Desirable: (i) PG Qualification in Medicine / Surgery and Obst. & Gyanaecology will be additional advantage. (ii) Diploma in Industrial Health / Certificate in Industrial Health or Associate Fellowship Industrial Health.
- Experience: MBBS with 1 year experience in Surgery / General Medicine in a reputed / Dedicated Hospital / Nursing Home.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates who meet the above minimum qualification & experience are invited for 'walk in interview' with latest passport size photograph and Original as well as attested photocopies of all the certificates of educational qualification and experience.
Venue: Occupational Health Center, Gujarat Refinery Hospital,Gujarat Refinery Township, PO: Jawaharnagar, Dist. - Vadodara - 391 320
- Interview Date: 20/06/2017
- Interview Time: 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM