- No. of posts: 05
- Name of posts:
- Counselor: 01
- Probation Officer / Child Welfare Officer/ Caseworker: 01
- House Father: 02
- Storekeeper cum Accountant: 01
- Educational qualification & Experience:
- Counselor: Preferably M.A. in Psychology / Sociology / MSW / Applied Psychology, or MSC in Human development with Minimum two years' work experience. (second class preference - MSW with two years counselling experience) and CCC
- Probation Officer / Child Welfare Officer/ Caseworker: A bachelor's degree in Social Work or Sociology or Psychology as a principal subject obtained from any or the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act in India, or any other educational institutions recognized as such or declared to be deemed as University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 and CCC.
- House Father: Possess a bachelor's degree from recognized University and CCC.
- Storekeeper cum Accountant: B.com. from recognized university. Tally knowledge required.
- Age limit:
- Counselor: Not more than 35 years.
- Probation Officer / Child Welfare Officer/ Caseworker: Not more than 35 years.
- House Father:25 to 40 years.
- Storekeeper cum Accountant: Not more than 35 years.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates needs to remain present at below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Interview date: 29/06/2017 at 11:00 a.m. to 02:00 p.m.
- View official advertisement: Click here