- Name of posts: Assistant Professor of English
- Educational qualification: Master’s Degree in relevant subject with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. Good knowledge of latest national and international research trends and developments in relevant area; Ability to conceptualize and organize international training workshops and brainstorming online/on-site discussions apart from teaching/research.
- Experience: Experience of teaching/research in National Law Universities; National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET; Excellent inter-personal and team-building skills; Ability to innovate and to improve academic programmes or services and to pursue interesting new ideas and new methods.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates needs to remain present at below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Interview date: 30/06/2017
- View official advertisement here