DGVCL Recruitment 2017
- Name of posts: Industrial Relation Officer
- Educational qualification: MSW / MLW / MBA (HR / Personnel) with LLB in Labour Laws.
- Experience: Minimum 08 years experience in medium or large scale Organization in the field of HR & IR.
- Age limit: Below 35 Years
- Application Fee: The candidates have to pay the fees of Rs. 500/-. Fees (Non Refundable) to be paid in any branch of State Bank of India in to ‘Power Jyoti’ Account No : 33265984351.
- The management reserves the right to short-list, select or reject any candidate(s) for written test, oral interview, as the case may be, for selection.
How to apply:
- Candidates who fulfill the above mentioned criteria are required to submit their applications ON-LINE compulsorily and also to send a print-out of the same with certified copies of documents mentioned here below for further scrutiny. Please note that only the on-line submitted applications will be considered.
- Candidates meeting with above criteria and interested then apply compulsorily online on or before 04.07.2017 and send the print out of application along with below-mentioned documents so as to reach on or before 12.07.2017 with super scribed as “Industrial Relation Officer” on the envelope and posted / delivered to following address:
- Two recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the space provided on the application form.
- Printed online application form dully filled in.
- Attested copy of School Leaving Certificate or S.S.C. Certificate for verification of Birth Date.
- Attested copy of Mark sheets of Graduation.
- Attested copy of Mark sheet of Post Graduation.
- Attested copy of Degree/Post Graduation Certificate.
- Experience Certificates.
- Any other Certificates/documents.
- Online application start from: 19/06/2017
- Last date for online application: 04/07/2017
- Last date for receipt of application: 12/07/2017