CSIR - Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI) published notification for recruitment for Junior Research Fellow - JRF / PA-II. View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, name of posts, how to apply, interview place, interview date, important links all are as under.
- No. of Posts: 01
- Name of posts: Junior Research Fellow - JRF / PA-II
- Educational qualification: MSc in Chemistry with minimum 55% marks % NET (LS) or GATE and for PA-II MSc in Chemistry with minimum 55%
- Age limit: As on the date of interview, maximum 28 years for JRF and for PA-II maximum age should be 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per CSIR rule.
- Fellowship: Rs 25000/ + HRAas per institutional guidelines. and for PA-II Rs 25000 p.m. (consolidated)
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- You are requested to bring with you an application giving full particulars such as (1) Full name and postal address with e-mail and Phone No., (2) Date of birth and (3) Educational qualifications and experience (if any) together with the Xerox copies of certificates/ testimonials. You are also requested to bring with you the following documents:
- Original Certificates(s), Marksheet(s) (Degree/Diploma, etc.) of the educational qualifications, certificate in support of the date of birth etc. mentioned by you in your application.
- Original Experience Certificates, Testimonials etc.
- In case you are employed in a Government/Semi-Government or Autonomous Organization, you should bring with you a No Objection Certificate from your present employer otherwise you will not be allowed to appear for the interview. You can send application by E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information you may also contact at the same E-mail ID.
- Interview date: 29th June, 2017 at 10.00 am in this Institute
- View official advertisement: Click here
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.