- No. of posts: 05
- Name of posts:
- Technical Assistant: 03 Posts
- Technician: 02 Posts
- Educational qualification:
- Technical Assistant: 1st class B.Sc. with Zoology as one of the subjects with one year experience in analysis of different biological parameters related to marine EIA.
- Technician: 1st class B.Sc. with Chemistry with one-year experience in handling analytical and spectroscopic instruments.
- Age limit: 28 years
- Application Fee: Demand Draft of Rs. 100/- valid for 3 months drawn in favour of the Director, CSMCRI, Bhavnagar payable at Bhavnagar (No application fee is prescribed for SC, ST, Persons with disabilities, women & Departmental candidates)
- Final selection will be based on written examination or Interview.
How to apply:
- Applicants should send their applications in the prescribed Application Form (Annexure – I). The following documents should be attached with application duly completed in all respects:
- Attested copies of the Degree Certificates, Proof of date of birth, testimonials and Experience certificates
- Attested copy of the Caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC) in the appropriate Pro Forma prescribed by the Government of India from time to time.
- Attested copy of the Medical certificate (in case of Persons with Disability candidates) from the prescribed authority in the prescribed format.
- Attested copy of the Discharge Book/Certificate (in case of Ex-Servicemen candidates).
- Demand Draft of `100/- valid for 3 months drawn in favour of the Director, CSMCRI, Bhavnagar payable at Bhavnagar (No application fee is prescribed for SC, ST, Persons with disabilities, women & Departmental candidates. They should enclose a copy of certificate on the prescribed Pro Forma issued by the Competent Authority in support of their claim along with application).
- In case of universities/institutes awarding CGPA/SGPA/OGPA grades etc., candidates must convert the same into percentage – based on the formula devised by the concerned University/Institute – at the appropriate place in the Application Form.
- If any of the documents, certificates are in any foreign language, authentic transcripts, duly attested by a Gazetted Officer or a Notary Public, of the same may invariably be attached along with the application form.
- Applications, in a sealed cover super-scribed "Application for the post of __________________ Post No._______ Advt. No. 03/2017”, must reach the following address.
- ADVERTISEMENT NO. : 03/2017
- Last date for receipt of application: 30/06/2017