CGWB Gujarat Recruitment 2017
- No. of posts: 31
- Name of posts: Group ‘C’ posts of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade)
- Educational qualification:
- Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- Possess driving license for Heavy Vehicles.
- Three years experience of driving heavy vehicle.
- Knowledge of motor mechanism and
- Ability to read and write Hindi or English language and numbers.
- Age limit: 18 to 27 years
- Pay band/ Scale of Pay: Level -2 in the pay matrix (as per 7th Central Pay Commission)
- Final selection will be based on Skill test / trade test (A Screening Committee will scrutinize all the applications received for the posts and only candidates found eligible will be called for skill test / trade test. The decision of the Screening Committee will be final and no correspondence on the decision of the committee will be entertained).
How to apply:
- Interested candidates who fulfill the above criteria and are willing to serve anywhere in India may apply furnishing their bio-data in the format given below along with copies of all certificates to reach below mentioned office within 60 days after publication of this advertisement. The envelope containing the application should be marked as “Application for the post of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade)”.
- Advertisement published Date: 20/06/2017
- Last Date for Submission of Applications: 60 days from the date of publication of Advertisement.