Institute of Rural Management published an official notification for Recruitment of Research Assistant / Research Associate posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- Name of posts: Research Assistant / Research Associate
- Educational qualification & Experience: The applicants for Research Assistant position should hold a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science, Agriculture, Management or Social Sciences. The applicants for Research Associate position should hold a minimum of Master’s Degree in Veterinary Science, Agriculture, Management (preferably Rural Management) or Social Sciences. Post-graduate Diploma in Management is also acceptable. Good communication skill (oral and written) in English and Hindi is a must. Candidates with higher educational qualifications and relevant field experience would be preferred. The position involves much travel to Uttarakhand from time to time. Hence, willingness to travel extensively and work in rural areas with empathy for rural India and entrepreneurs is required.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Last date for online application: 29/06/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.