IIT Gandhinagar published an official notification for Recruitment of One Junior Research Fellow (JRF) posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 01
- Name of posts: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Educational qualification: First class M.Sc. or M.Tech degree in any discipline of Life Science from a recognized University/Institute. Candidate should have valid CSIR NET / UGC or GATE or equivalent fellowship. An aptitude for learning new techniques is a must
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested candidates may please send a CV and one page write-up of your research interest in general and/or specific to our lab to Dr. Virupakshi Soppina (email@example.com). Any kind of queries related to this position may be directed to Dr. Virupakshi Soppina (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Last date for receipt of application: 23/07/2017
- View official advertisement here
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.