Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Gandhinagar published notification for recruitment for Post Doctoral Fellow (PDF). View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, name of post, how to apply, important dates, important links all are as under. View more details for above said post by following link.
- Name of posts: Post Doctoral Fellow (PDF)
- Educational qualification: Ph.D. in Mathematics with a specialization in Commutative Algebra.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested candidates may send an application to the Principal Investigator Dr.Indranath Sengupta (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before May 30, 2017. The application should contain the latest CV, a list of publications, a summary of doctoral research and a future research proposal. Please mention three names as referees who could be contacted during the selection process.
- Last date for receipt of application: 30/05/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.