Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) published notification for recruitment for Research Fellowship. View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, application fees, age limit, name of fellowship, Application details, how to apply, important dates, important links all are as under.
- Name of posts: Research Fellowship
- Educational qualification: Graduate in public international law with a preference for a candidate having specialization in the law of the sea. Candidates with higher qualification, such as LLM and PhD will be given priority. Prior teaching/research /practical experience in law of the sea/international law desirable.
- Age limit: No age bar
- Application Fee: Application shall include full name, nationality, passport details, mailing address, contact details, education record (from under-graduation on wards), professional /research experience and publication records and any other relevant information as well as 500 words research motivation for the area of preference out of three research areas.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Application receipt timeline: 25/04/2017
- Date of Joining: As soon as possible latest by 15/05/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.