- Name of posts: Research Fellowship
- Educational qualification: Graduate in public international law with a preference for a candidate having specialization in the law of the sea. Candidates with higher qualification, such as LLM and PhD will be given priority. Prior teaching/research /practical experience in law of the sea/international law desirable.
- Age limit: No age bar
- Application Fee: Application shall include full name, nationality, passport details, mailing address, contact details, education record (from under-graduation on wards), professional /research experience and publication records and any other relevant information as well as 500 words research motivation for the area of preference out of three research areas.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Application receipt timeline: 25/04/2017
- Date of Joining: As soon as possible latest by 15/05/2017