- Exam date: 19/02/2017, Sunday
- Commencement of Call letter Download: 09/01/2017
- Closure of Call letter Download: 19/02/2017
Download Karnataka Bank Clerks Admit Card 2017
Clerks Exams Syllabus & Pattern 2017
- Online Test Topics, Total questions & Marks
- General Awareness: 40 Marks/Question
- Quantitative Aptitude: 40 Marks/Question
- Reasoning: 40 Marks/Question
- Computer Awareness: 40 Marks/Question
- English Language: 40 Marks/Question
- Total Marks: 200
- Ahmedabad, Bagalkot, Ballari, Belagavi, Bengaluru, Bidar, Chandigarh, Chikkaballapura, Davangere, Delhi, Dharwad, Hassan, Hubballi, Jaipur, Kalaburagi, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Mysore, Shivamogga, Tumakuru and Udupi.
How to download Karnataka Bank Clerk Exam Call Letter 2016-17
- Subscribe to the official website or open a link uploaded below.
- Go to “What’s New” section available on a homepage.
- Find a link prescribed as Download Call letter for KBL Clerks Recruitment Online Test, 2016-17.
- In a login page, enter your details like Registration Number. Roll Number, Password and Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY).
- Click on “LOGIN” button to download your admit card.
- Soon your hall ticket pdf file will appear after submitting the required details.
- Download and save the pdf file to your device.
- Take more than one printout for participating in the test.