Karnataka Bank Limited (KBL) published Call letter/Admit card for Clerks Recruitment 2017. Karnataka Bank Clerks Online Examination scheduled will be held on 19th February, 2017 at various India's centers. KAR Bank Clerk Online Exam 2017 e-Admit Card download process on this web page. All the applicants have to visit official website www.karnatakabank.com to access their call letter. Candidates can download their call letter from below mentioned link by entering their confirmation number and date of birth. You can view official notification by following link.
- Exam date: 19/02/2017, Sunday
- Commencement of Call letter Download: 09/01/2017
- Closure of Call letter Download: 19/02/2017
Download Karnataka Bank Clerks Admit Card 2017
Clerks Exams Syllabus & Pattern 2017
- Online Test Topics, Total questions & Marks
- General Awareness: 40 Marks/Question
- Quantitative Aptitude: 40 Marks/Question
- Reasoning: 40 Marks/Question
- Computer Awareness: 40 Marks/Question
- English Language: 40 Marks/Question
- Total Marks: 200
- Ahmedabad, Bagalkot, Ballari, Belagavi, Bengaluru, Bidar, Chandigarh, Chikkaballapura, Davangere, Delhi, Dharwad, Hassan, Hubballi, Jaipur, Kalaburagi, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Mysore, Shivamogga, Tumakuru and Udupi.
How to download Karnataka Bank Clerk Exam Call Letter 2016-17
- Subscribe to the official website or open a link uploaded below.
- Go to “What’s New” section available on a homepage.
- Find a link prescribed as Download Call letter for KBL Clerks Recruitment Online Test, 2016-17.
- In a login page, enter your details like Registration Number. Roll Number, Password and Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY).
- Click on “LOGIN” button to download your admit card.
- Soon your hall ticket pdf file will appear after submitting the required details.
- Download and save the pdf file to your device.
- Take more than one printout for participating in the test.
Current Affairs & GK
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.