IIT Jobs 2017
- No. of posts: 01 post
- Name of posts: Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
- Project title: Integration of Perceptual & Value based decision making
- Educational qualification: M.A./M.Sc./M.Tech. in Psychology/ Cognitive Science or equivalent with minimum 60% marks and Two Years of Research Experience, Engineering degree / Computational background at undergraduate level and GATE or NET qualified. Candidates without experience may be considered for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
- Consolidated Monthly Pay: As per the rules & regulations
- Terms: One year or project completion date, whichever is earlier
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested candidates should send their complete resume giving all educational qualifications and experience details, and certificates of qualifications and experience by email on or before February 17, 2017. Selection will be based upon the interview and shortlisted candidates will be intimated well in advance the date and time of the interview.
- Last date for receipt of application: 17/02/2017