- No. of posts: 07
- Name of posts:
- Eye Surgeon: 01 Post
- Ophthalmic Assistant: 06 Post
- Educational qualification & Age limit:
- Eye Surgeon:
- DNB Ophthalmology with 2 years of post graduate experience (NDB is equivalent to MS Ophthalmology and not working with Government on regular/Full time basis.
- DOMS in Ophthalmology with 5 years of post PG experience (to be equivalent to a Specialist as UPSC laid down criteria of extra 3 year's experience) and not working with Government on regular/ Full time basis.
- Up to 45 years
- Ophthalmic Assistant:
- 2 years Diploma course in Optometry or trained as Ophthalmic Assistant in any of the recognized Government Hospital as per guidelines of NPCB.
- Up to 30 years.
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates will be apply along with required attested certificates & bio data send to given address in register post AD.
Address: Chairman, N.P.C.B. Sub Committee, State Health Society, Block No. 5, Dr. Jivraj Mehta Bhavan, Dist. Gandhinagar
- Last date for receipt of application: 31/01/2017