National Blindness Control Programme published notification for recruitment for Eye Surgeon & Ophthalmic Assistant posts for Government Hospital of Gujarat State on contractual bases. View more details about this recruitment e. g. age limit, qualification, how to apply, educational qualification, instructions, details about license and online application link as under.
- No. of posts: 07
- Name of posts:
- Eye Surgeon: 01 Post
- Ophthalmic Assistant: 06 Post
- Educational qualification & Age limit:
- Eye Surgeon:
- DNB Ophthalmology with 2 years of post graduate experience (NDB is equivalent to MS Ophthalmology and not working with Government on regular/Full time basis.
- DOMS in Ophthalmology with 5 years of post PG experience (to be equivalent to a Specialist as UPSC laid down criteria of extra 3 year's experience) and not working with Government on regular/ Full time basis.
- Up to 45 years
- Ophthalmic Assistant:
- 2 years Diploma course in Optometry or trained as Ophthalmic Assistant in any of the recognized Government Hospital as per guidelines of NPCB.
- Up to 30 years.
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates will be apply along with required attested certificates & bio data send to given address in register post AD.
Address: Chairman, N.P.C.B. Sub Committee, State Health Society, Block No. 5, Dr. Jivraj Mehta Bhavan, Dist. Gandhinagar
- Last date for receipt of application: 31/01/2017