High Court Of Gujarat Call letter 2017
Details of Posts:
- Advt. No.: HCG/201617/50
- Date of Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test): 29/01/2017
- Name of Post: Cadre Of Civil Judge
Download Call letter for High Court Of Gujarat Civil Judge 2017:
Syllabus of Civil Judges Elimination Test 2016
- Part – A
- The Indian Penal Code, 1860
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- The Gujarat Prohibition Act, 1949 (Old Bombay Prohibition Act)
- The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 (Only Chapter XVII)
- Part – B
- The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- The Limitation Act, 1963
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872
- The Constitution of India - [Part-III - Fundamental Rights (Articles 12 to 35A) & Part-IVA - Fundamental Duties]
- Part – C
- General Knowledge, English Language, Test of Reasoning, Numerical & Mental Ability and Basics of Computer Applications.
- The language of 75 Questions in the Preliminary Examination, will be English, whereas the remaining 25 Questions will be in Gujarati.
- Preliminary Examination Paper (Objective Type) shall be assessed / evaluated by the Computer, as per entries made on OMR Sheet. As the evaluation is being done on the Computer by Scanning, there is no human intervention and hence, queries relating to rechecking of the OMR Sheets, subsequent to the Preliminary Examination, will not be entertained by the High Court.
- The Candidates securing a minimum of 50% Marks in the Preliminary Examination shall be declared as eligible for being called for Main Written Examination. However, the Marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination, shall not be taken into consideration for preparing the Final Merit List of the candidates.