BCPL Recruitment 2017
- No. of posts: 39
- Name of posts:
- Graduate Apprentices: 09 Posts
- Mechanical: 03 Posts
- Electrical: 03 Posts
- Chemical: 03 Posts
- Technician (Diploma Holder) Apprentices: 30 Posts
- Mechanical: 10 Posts
- Electrical: 10 Posts
- Chemical: 10 Posts
- Educational qualification:
- Graduate Apprentices:
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
- Graduate examination of professional bodies recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above
- Technician Apprentices:
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline
- Age limit: 30 years (as on 31/01/2017)
- Stipend per month: Graduate Apprentices: Rs. 4984/- | Technician Apprentices: Rs. 3542/-
- Selection of shortlisted candidates will be made only through Written Test or Personal Interview or both Written Test and Personal Interview as decided by Management. Schedule for Written Test or Personal Interview of shortlisted candidates will be published on the BCPL website www.bcplonline.co.in.
How to apply:
- The Candidates who fulfil above criteria such as age, qualification and other terms and conditions may apply online.
- Advertisement No. : BCPL-01/2017
- Online application start from: 01/01/2017
- Last date for online application: 31/01/2017