SPRERI Jobs for Postdoctoral Fellow
Sardar Patel Renewable Energy Research Institute (SPRERI) published notification for recruitment for Postdoctoral Fellow. View more details about recruitment for e,g, education qualification, selection process, scope of works, Requirements, Focus, Remuneration, Duration and venue all are as under. Negotiable based on expertise and experience. Candidates should have Phd Degree or any graduate (Science, commerce, arts, engineering etc) can apply for above said post. Visit official advertisement below for more details.
- Name of posts: Postdoctoral Fellow
Eligibility & Other details
- Educational qualification: The candidate should have a Ph.D. degree in Molecular biology/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology or related areas.
- Scope of work: Screening, isolation, identification and modification of novel industrially relevant cellulolytic enzymes for higher cellulose activities comparable with globally available enzymes in the market for the conversion of lignocellulosic biomass to bio ethanol. Able to formulate plan and conduct research with defined objectives and outcomes within budget and time constraints.
- Requirements: We seek a young researcher with a proven experience in genomic and metagenomic approaches for production and characterization of proteins, should have demonstrated with one or more relevant publications in a refereed journal, excellent team work capacity, communication skills, flexible with personal initiative and ability to innovate.
- Focus: Reducing the cost of enzyme per litre ethanol production and bring it close to global cost.
- Remuneration: Negotiable based on expertise and experience.
- Duration: Up to three years.
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply:
- Interested candidate(s) should send his/her curriculum vitae including contact information of three references at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating subject: application for Postdoctoral fellow.
- Last date for receipt of application: 25/01/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.