NABARD Jobs for various vacancies
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) published notification for recruitment for Research Associate, Project Finance Manager, Risk Managers, Manager Corporate Communication, Compliance Officer, Assistant Engineer. View more details about recruitment for e.g. education qualification, selection process, age limit, application fees, job location all are as under. Any graduate (Science, commerce, arts, engineering etc) can apply for above said post. Visit official advertisement below for more details.
- No. of posts: 12 posts
- Name of posts:
- Specialist Officers (On Contract)
- Research Associate: 03 posts
- Educational qualification: At least Second Class Post Graduate Degree in Economics/Agriculture Economics/Finance.
- Project Finance Manager for (Consortium Lending): 01 post
- Educational qualification: CA / MBA (Finance), B Tech/ BE with MBA Finance.
- Project Finance Manager (Infra.- PPP): 01 post
- Educational qualification: 5-7 years of experience in structuring, financing of PPP projects. Operations and monitoring of the PPP portfolio.
- Project Finance Manager (MSME & Rural Housing): 01 post
- Educational qualification: 5-7 years of experience in structuring, financing of MSME Sector and Rural Housing.
- Risk Managers (Credit-01, Market-01 & Operational): 03 post
- Educational qualification: Post Graduate in Economics / Finance / Law / Business from a recognized university.
- Manager Corporate Communication: 01 post
- Educational qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Visual Communication or Diploma in
Instructional Design from any recognized University.
- Compliance Officer for SEBI & Stock Exchange Matters: 01 post
- Educational qualification: Graduate from a recognized University and Associate Member of Institute of Companies Secretaries of India ( ICSI).
- Assistant Engineer: 01 post
- Educational qualification: First Class Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Age limit: Maximum age 63 years
- Application Fee: 500/-
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Online application start from: 21/12/2016
- Last date for online application: 02/01/2017
- Last date for receipt of application: 17/01/2017
- Online Fee Payment: 21/12/2016 to 02/01/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.