NABARD Jobs for various vacancies
- No. of posts: 12 posts
- Name of posts:
- Specialist Officers (On Contract)
- Research Associate: 03 posts
- Educational qualification: At least Second Class Post Graduate Degree in Economics/Agriculture Economics/Finance.
- Project Finance Manager for (Consortium Lending): 01 post
- Educational qualification: CA / MBA (Finance), B Tech/ BE with MBA Finance.
- Project Finance Manager (Infra.- PPP): 01 post
- Educational qualification: 5-7 years of experience in structuring, financing of PPP projects. Operations and monitoring of the PPP portfolio.
- Project Finance Manager (MSME & Rural Housing): 01 post
- Educational qualification: 5-7 years of experience in structuring, financing of MSME Sector and Rural Housing.
- Risk Managers (Credit-01, Market-01 & Operational): 03 post
- Educational qualification: Post Graduate in Economics / Finance / Law / Business from a recognized university.
- Manager Corporate Communication: 01 post
- Educational qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Visual Communication or Diploma in
Instructional Design from any recognized University.
- Compliance Officer for SEBI & Stock Exchange Matters: 01 post
- Educational qualification: Graduate from a recognized University and Associate Member of Institute of Companies Secretaries of India ( ICSI).
- Assistant Engineer: 01 post
- Educational qualification: First Class Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Age limit: Maximum age 63 years
- Application Fee: 500/-
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Online application start from: 21/12/2016
- Last date for online application: 02/01/2017
- Last date for receipt of application: 17/01/2017
- Online Fee Payment: 21/12/2016 to 02/01/2017