- No. of posts: 115
- Name of posts:
- Fireman: 01 Post
- Tradesman Mate (Erstwhile Mazdoor trade): 97 Posts
- Material Assistant: 07 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 10 Posts
- Educational qualification:
- Fireman | Tradesman Mate: Matriculation (10th) Pass or equivalent from recognized Board). Knowledge of Hindi
- Material Assistant: Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University or Diploma in Material Management or Diploma in Engineering in any discipline from any recognized Institution.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 12th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. English typing @ 35 w.p.m. on computer or Hindi typing @ 30 w.p.m. on computer.
- Age limit: Tradesman Mate/ Fireman & LDC: 18 to 25 Years | Material Assistant (erstwhile Supdt Store): 18 to 27 Years
- Selection of the candidates will be based on Physical Test & Written Test. The selection will be made strictly on the merit basis.
Exam pattern & Syllabus
- Written exam pattern:
- The question papers of written test (objective type) will be in bilingual i.e. English and Hindi as under: [2 Hours (20 Minutes extra for visually handicapped candidates].
- OMR sheet will be used for answering.
- The standard of questions will be of matriculation/ intermediate, as applicable.
- Syllabus for written exam:
- General intelligence reasoning - 25 question - 25 Marks
- Numerical aptitude - 25 question - 25 Marks
- General English - 50 question - 50 Marks
- General Awareness - 50 question - 50 Marks
- The standard of questions will be of matriculation/ intermediate, as applicable
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents. Candidates will forward application properly sealed in an envelope to the address mentioned against the post applied for, through Ordinary/Registered/Speed Post. Application in person will not be accepted. Candidates are requested to superscribe the words “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ………………………………” on the top of envelope while sending the application form.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement (Employment news paper): 24th to 30th December 2016
- Last Date for receipt of Application : within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
- Last Date for remote area candidates : Within 28 days from the date of advertisement.